Monday, September 7, 2009

Extra Extra

Jennifer and I applied to be extras in a little move you might know called Eclipse. Jennifer's step mom happens to be a talent agent. If you want to be an extra couple of things you will be asked for, a full color head shot, a full color body shot, your shoe size and your weight and height. We did receive a call-back which was exciting. However casting had concerns that we would not be in Vancouver long enough as we would be needed for multiple day shoots. We told our agent aka Jennifer's step mom that we would be willing to extend our vacation in Vancouver if it meant we would be cast as extras. Turns out they had hired a lot younger people and were looking for women between the ages of 25-40 *cough* I'm only 17 but I would pretend to be older if I really had to lol. Sadly we have not heard back. Our vacation begins in just 3 days so the odds are not looking good. We were told that we could be called as late as the day before we were needed. I am not holding my breath. I am however very grateful that casting was interested in initially. Not a big deal for some people but very exciting for two small town girls like Jenn and I. None the less we are thrilled to be going on vacation to Forks and then Vancouver BC. Maybe we will have better luck with Breaking Dawn !!!

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment